Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dancing With The Stars Results

I hope everyone was able to watch all three nights of Dancing With The Stars, including the results show. This season looks like it'll be an exciting one. They've included ages from across the spectrum, so people of all ages should be tuning in and voting.

I haven't narrowed it down to a single favorite yet, but I have to say I wasn't too surprised that Josie was sent home. Alec, her dance partner, made a comment early on that Josie was unfit. I'm wondering how much, if any, did that affect her practice and performance? Anyway, I wish her well in whatever else she does.

I'd love to hear your comments about the show, your favorite dancer or anything else you'd like to say.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday.

He who doesn't hear the music thinks the dancer mad.