Monday, May 15, 2006

Ballroom Dancing Blog-Active Again!

I feel as though I've been gone from here for a month when the reality is it's only been about 10 days. I'll be here in sunny southern California for the next few months and I'll be interested to see if I notice any different attitude or perspective on ballroom dancing. This is a somewhat 'touristy' spot, and I've already identified a number of hotels and nightclubs offering free lessons on various nights, although only one offered swing dancing and most of the rest seemed to focus solely on salsa.

Since salsa is one of the dances I haven't had many lessons in, I'm anxious to learn all I can while I'm here. Plus, the yellow pages revealed about half a dozen studios in and around this area, including an Arthur Murray studio, so hopefully I'll find one I can feel at home in soon.

Now that I've been reconnected to the internet, I'll begin posting again on a more regular basis and I thank you all for your patience. Don't forget to sign up on the left to be notified by email when new posts are made.
Until later, then, don't forget to practice and keep on dancing!