Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Ballroom Dancing-On the Ocean?

Summer is almost here and many people will begin thinking about where they'll go on vacation. If you love to ballroom dance, how about a cruise designed with you in mind? DancersatSea offers a variety of cruises to several exotic locales. What sets them apart from other cruises is that they offer ballroom dance lessons on board, as well as elegant dances during the voyage.

What if you're traveling with friends, and none of you has a partner? No problem. Also aboard these ocean liners are "hosts" and "hostesses", whose job it is to see to it that everyone has the opportunity to dance. These hosts and hostesses are seasoned dancers and according to the website, there is one host or hostess for every three single travelers.

Now, please understand I'm not being compensated in any way for mentioning this site on my blog. I just happened up on it, found it extremely interesting, and wanted to pass it along to my readers. I can't think of a more memorable way to spend a vacation. What a great honeymoon or anniversary celebration that would make!

If anyone has taken one of these cruises, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!