Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time Flies When You're Having Fun

And I've been having more fun lately than the law allows, as evidenced by so much time elapsing since my last post! I went to West Coast Swing lessons last week, the first time I've really explored that dance. As with most dances, I enjoyed it tremendously, but it doesn't come close to replacing Latin or traditional Ballroom as my favorites.

Then I had family visiting for a few days from Texas and Louisiana and we were on the go constantly. There's a lot to see and do here in southern California. But I didn't have on my dancing shoes, not even once, while they were here.

The other thing that has taken a lot of my time lately is a new project I've been working on. (In fact, still working on, and from the looks of things, will be working on for quite some time before it's finished.) If any of you have a dog, want a dog, love a dog, or know someone who does, I'd love it if you would check out my first-ever, built-from-scratch website. It's still under construction, so some pages are still empty, but I'm so proud of what I've managed to put together.

It's a site dedicated to all things doggie and you can find it at: www.justsaydogs.com. Thanks to all of you for continuing to support my blog, and I'll be back to discussing ballroom topics very soon.

Until then, keep dancing!